A lovely boho inspired modern myth styled shoot. Sarah James Middleton put on a lovely, intimate, and COVID ready styled shoot.
Two sets of 5 photographers were able to to come and photography the lovely couple and decor items. I happened to be one of them!!
This was my first ever wedding styled shoot. I see them posted online by so many photographers and it all looks so damn amazing. I told my self “debbie, you really have to get out of your introvert shell and get in on this”. So I took a deep breath and signed up.
Un-phucking-believable man. I am so happy that I did. It was just my size of people, just my size of an event, and just my kind of style of mood.
So, enough about me and about this whole styled shoot, here are the pictures. Have fun, enjoy, and contact me for your wedding or next portrait session.
- Planner: Sarah James Photography @sarahjamessphotography / @sarahjamesmiddleton
- Baker: Cupcakes By Hannah @celebratebetter
- Florist: Love and Luster Florals @loveandlusterfloral
- Makeup- Lindsay Jeanette @manicpixiemua
- Hair: Lucja Bridal @lucja.bridalstylist
- Honeywood Rentals @honeywoodrentals
- Jewelry @eaarthbonesjewelry
- Rings @nelsoncolemantowson
- Grooms Attire: @christopherschafer
- Dress: Raw + Golden Rentals
- Embroidery by Lisa Mackenzie
- Props: @alpineandelm